I think I see too many things?It doesn’t have a name yet (in my...

1. 28,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I think I see too many things?

It doesn’t have a name yet (in my head), that may seem irrelevant but no name has a habit of putting that project down from the pointy end.
    It needs feet so I can adjust the heights to get a reasonably even table top, most important for the conservation fluids and when you can fight the virus by taking fluids regularly, conservation of supplies is a given

The other side of the coin is also true.
    When I hit a wall with something, repeatedly! I ignore it for as long as I can with the hope of an epiphany, thunderbolt or smack in the speedball with a piece of 4X2!!!
    Failing that to occur over a few months or years I reach out to my Brothers (and Sisters) from different mothers/aquatints from HC.
    The one thing about this loose band of “people who talk to others” is that if you ask a reasonable question or even a rubbish question there mostly seems to be a few/enough people who are interested enough to provide a correction, an answer, another answer to a question that wasn’t asked, insightful genius that inspire and some with nothing more than enjoying a bit of a browse and some banter.

Most of the stuff I put together is influenced by people like yourself, that’s why I show pics as the process evolves.
    In reality I can lay the blame for all of my crafty follies at the feet of the HC faithful
    ’Tis the interest and encouragement from posters like ya good self and others with advice, help, observations and such that push me through the bricks (or the stuff that just doesn’t work gets burnt).

Sharing the journey might not be what many would do but it’s as important as finding some bloody feet for this thing

Last edited by zipperlip: 02/04/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.