CRAZY Art, page-186

1. 28,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I like to pick my own Lemons! but thanks for the offer, Popeye.

It’s an opportunity nothing more, most people offered up similar options would take a similar approach I suggest.
    It just isn’t very common for most people to have access to a resource that is plentiful for a few months a year but because of that isn’t worth very much for the effort (doubly so with the lockdown) so it’s a win win as much as a good deed.
    I don’t waste the fish, people down on their luck more than most get a bit of variation in their diet and you never know?
    In the future some may have the good fortune to get ahead and buy some mullet off the fish mongers and drive a bit more demand

By the way, don’t think there’s a quota on how many times you can talk to me, I may take offence to any criticism or even a good ol’ leg pulling.
    But the But is?
    I’ve got skinny shoulders so most stuff just rolls off and my belief/understanding of this site is that it offers a place for discerning adults, intellects, retirees, vagabonds, investors, politically biased informed and non-informed people and the odd weirdo a place where they can engage in conversation, speculation in such a manner as to sharpen each individual’s abilities to procrastinate, obtusifacte and pontificate!

Rock on and follow the golden rules and it will always be sweet.

Rule one- Don’t be a Dick but if you happen to nudge up against an interpretation of this rule, apologise, beg to differ on opinions or disconnect from the conversation.
    Lifes to short to waste time arguing/hating on an anonymous chat forum
    Rule two- Don’t get upset with others who don’t get rule one.
    reason- same again, life’s to short.
    Rule three- Don’t over think it too much, we are all just faceless acquaintances who share a little bit of an insight into who they are/what they think about a wide range of topics.

PS I can honestly say that none of those rules will be expressed in the T’s & C’s at the bottom of each page but stick with first one and no one can go far wrong
    Last edited by zipperlip: 10/04/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.