I can understand why you seem to think that my opinion is a bit...

1. 28,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I can understand why you seem to think that my opinion is a bit “lax”, that’s a common misconception.

The Panic pushed by some sections as a justification for urgency to decouple from ff energy production is polarising to say the least.
    It still doesn’t change the facts that the world doesn’t have a viable alternative at the moment though, does it?

I believe the world needs to move in the same direction as you and others do but the Panic is counterproductive to our efforts of the transition.

Strong viable countries can provide the impetus needed to get the world to where it needs to be quicker than countries who hobble themselves by committing to renewable power generation systems that don’t exist (yet).

I agree, it sux because we all know the world needs to move away from our reliance on fossil fuels.
    Catch 22

Still, there’s money to be made and Hope Springs Eternal so I do have faith that the answers will arrive earlier than to late but it will not be because any particular countries sign up to any climate accords.
    It will be because the answer will be financially viable.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.