AUM australian mining investments limited

crazy buyiing frenzy

1. 5,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    OK - I know it sounds like sour grapes because I don't have any AUM, but it's not really. I'm just watching in amazement - this buying frenzy reminds me of the old Poseidon days - remember that?

AUM may well be a good stock, but this crazy buying is based on very little hard fact, and as someone pointed out on SS, very few drill holes. I think the greed factor has kicked in well and truly, but who knows where it will end?

Amazing stuff - I wish I'd bought some at under $1 of course, but then so do many people. If I had, I'd be selling them round about now.

The stocks that I do hold are all moving upwards nice and steadily, so I'm more than happy. AUM is way too big a gamble - sheer punting. Hoping that you can get in and out with a profit before the inevitable tumble. Not my style, but very funny to watch :)

Well done to all who bought cheaply, especially T4P who has been championing this one all the way. You deserve the windfall. But reality will have to set in soon - I'd think. But then I recall saying that at $2, then $3,......

Wonder when they'll get the speeding ticket? ;)

Good luck all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.