GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

crazy days?

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Well dear believers I didn't see the sledge hammer coming but many apparently did. I however remain bewildered at the current price for according to my semi retired broker friend the discounted value of GDN on the basis of 80bcf should be around 25-30c per share, depending on recovery the rate, so I am interested as to the reason why there appears to be so many vastly differing opinions. Remember only those who have sold in recent days may be facing losses. Those who remain holding may still face a different fate. Some may consider the option buyers to be deluded but if you follow budda's thoughts the share price should be a whole lot healthier come June 30th. As soon as testing is announced and the resource estimates start to appear, especially if they come in greater than 80bcf then we should see a decent share price bounce.
    Remember oil / gas wells are crazy things and don't presume that the "fat lady" has blown her tubes just yet. Whilst I was cindered last time around, I am not completely burnt out at the moment. I think there is still plenty of life in this baby once the dust has settled. I think all believers should "chill out" and hold on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.