AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

crazy share price

1. 11,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4642
    This current share price is absurd. I am amazed at how this stock could be so low. In my opinion this is a bargain price!

I have expressed the way I feel about the way we raised capital before. I feel it could of been done differently. I acknowledge it is a tough economic climate for junior companies but I would of preferred a bit more transparency for shareholders and one less player to satisfy to make things less complex.

Nevertheless we now have a pathway to begin mining. Which is very significant! It is amazing that we were at 13c not so long ago when there was a lot more uncertainty. You are looking at doubling your money if you get in right now IMO.

Black Rock have taken up their position at 7.5c. Either way you look at it, it is a sign of confidence. I am surprised at the lack of interest at these current levels. There is definitely some manipulating going on, something needs to switch the trend.. maybe the quarterly?

I bought at 13c and I kick myself every time I see the price at this level. I just wish I had that money right now because I would be going 'all in' at these current levels. I know a few long terms would be licking their lips and topping up at these levels. I just wish I had the spare cash to do the same.

I am a firm believer in this company and the significance of copper into the future. Hopefully we make a move sometime soon for all investors.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.