WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

crazy to sell , page-20

1. 1,032 Posts.
    Kevi

With the greatest respect , we has another red heart , SELMAX , her 2 days ago , whos opinion I also respect (as a chartist) saying how fantastic the chart looked , and tho he knew nothing about OBJ - he was in !!

I replied - it has nothing to do with charts , it will have to do with 3M doing the right thing , which obviously didnt happen

Now 2 days later you are telling us how bad the charts are.

I have a lot of respect for you Kevi , but......

The fact remains , if 3M takes this thing up , the charts mean nothing.

If they dont , the charts mean nothing.

If 3M knock it back ( for reasons unknown but it could seriously happen , but then a 3M competitor picks it up , if the product is as good as we beleive it is ) - the charts mean nothing.

Fluffy has bought up doubts with the directors etc , and probably with justification given obvious past dealings , but this is a product on trial , 3M probably doesnt care if it is dealing with Charles Manson , Atilla the Hun or Osama bin Laden , if the product is the goods , then it will be in its best interests to go with it.

The hype on spec stocks on this forum is out of control , for those who bought because they believe in the product - rightly or wrongly - the end result will still be the same , for those who jumped in for a quick buck and got out in time - good luck to you , for those who got caught , its still not all over.

Welcome to specs on the stock market , it will be dominated by traders , which just makes the rollercoaster all that steeper , but the end result will still be the same , whatever that is.

I hold , will look to buy more as I see it going lower , and good luck to the many who will have the same view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.