WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Dear fellow OBJ holders and traders,here are my thoughts on...

1. 271 Posts.
    Dear fellow OBJ holders and traders,

here are my thoughts on yesterday's annoucements. Yes we were all hoping for a deal with 3M to be announced next week. But such are things, this didn't happen. Am I dissapointed yes, have I lost money yes, am I going to sell no.

But what did happen was not so bad, as one of the most respected investors has said IPOD, "60 days is not such a long time." Also, I spoke with management yesterday, and 60 days seems to be the limit, but a deal could be announced at any time before that. Plus remember OBJ also is in discussions with other major international partners.

I think the market has over-reacted to this annoucement. There has been panic selling, and a rush to get out yesterday. Anyone who knows the market knows, not to sell in panic. Management classified this annoucement as non-market sensitive, and while we can argue if this is right or not, at least we know that in their eyes, this is not a setback or anything market sensitive, it is just affirming the status quo. So the panic seems to be unjustified.

And that status quo is that 3M are still interested and still doing testing. Some have suggested on this forum that 3M have opted out, I highly doubt this assumption, 3M would not lie and ask for an extension, if they didn't think there was still potential. Billion dollar companies do not want to risk their reputation by misleading people.

As many fundamentalists have posted, nothing has changed, the company still has enormous potential, and even if it is rough for a couple of weeks. Sooner or later, buyers/traders will want to come in and be apart of the developing story which is OBJ.

The respected trader and chartist Kevi, says,"He can still see this going to 10c"

So my plan is to hang in there, there is no point selling at these levels, with the chance of missing out on the pot of gold that could be if the deal with 3M or any other major partners is confirmed. Imagine selling today, and finding out that a deal is annouced in 2 weeks time, or another MTA is entered into, these annoucements could come at any time, and then you could miss out.

Good luck to all holders, I share your pain at the falls in the share price, but lets have faith, and please G-d soon we will see the true potential of OBJ realised and the corresponding re-rating of the share that we all hope for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.