WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The last line today of the OBJ announcement I read as, "OBJ will...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    The last line today of the OBJ announcement I read as, "OBJ will continue to do as they have done today"....that is, keep shareholders up-to-date with the MTA agreement and program....not as, "OBJ will shortly provide an update on what exactly 3M have been doing and how the testing specifics are going and furthermore, why exactly a 60 request for an MTA extension has been granted".

I read it to be that OBJ would provide an update shortly only because since the MTA agreement was first announced they haven't said ONE word about it. I understand there may be confidentiality clauses but the company should at least keep the market informed by advising that this is the case and also that there is an exclusive agreement with 3M and therefore OBJ are not currently in discussions with other prospects until 3M have completed their research.

At the moment, everyone is speculating about these points. Why? Because the company isn't keeping shareholders informed. and it is the company's duty to do so. I am actually going to give them a call and just clarify some of these points.

My outlook is still very positive as I think all the hush hush is at 3Ms insistence, and that has to be for a very good reason, but the company is also bound by their duties to keep shareholders informed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.