SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

StockmanI can understand why you feel that way, the market is...

1. 103 Posts.
    Stockman
    I can understand why you feel that way, the market is showing impatience and/or disapproval. Or it could just be folks with margin loans in BNB having to sell lots and fast (lets face it, SLA shareholders are the sort willing to take risks and so are margin borrowers, likely to be quite a few folks who are both). And it is June- folks who want to realise a loss for tax advantage are doing it now.

Essentially, it is just market capitalisation, which has a tenuous link to the reality of a company. If you feel that the company is full of BS, that either everything we have been told is a ruse or perhaps just too rosy, then yep, get out as fast as you can. If you need the money and this is your least favoured stock, sell. There is a flip side- the lower the price goes, the lower is the downside compared to upside and the more you can buy for your dollar.

They are being very quiet at the mo, I personally think to keep the price as low as they can while they try to accumulate some stock to replace that lost to ANZ. I don’t care particularly if they say much or not, I would rather they focus on getting ropren sales out there than coddling shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.