FDL flinders diamonds limited

CrazyAdsfair enough mate...i am sure all those degrees have...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    CrazyAds
    fair enough mate...
    i am sure all those degrees have taught you the value of research and study! However, i am not the one claiming to be from a broker and yet 1. does not know what JORC is. 2. Does not realise the value of investigating and researching for yourself even if you have asked the views of others in this game. 3. Asking what heads are! 4.Asking which FDL oppies are the best!...shall i go on?
    CrazyAds the best things is not to take it all too seriously, most people on HC are willing to look on the lighter side of it all, i am only having a joke and really at the end of the day we all want to make money. Personally i just had a good laugh tonight and unfortunately it was at the expense of your posts...nothing personal or malice intended.
    My adivced is have a laugh at it all and next time at the very very least google it first if you dont know it! and i am sure you could have looked it up...just remember there are some very good traders on HC and other threads, take a pinch of salt with most but they can see through us newbies very easily.
    Good luck mate hope you make a million out of FDL, if you do youve done better then me!
    Cheers
    LOL....man i had a good laugh tonight!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.