RHY 0.00% 5.8¢ rhythm biosciences limited

CRC Blood Tests: A Future Without Screening Colonoscopies?

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Make your own mind up.

Do you think the multi nationals have only just been developing blood tests for CRC?
    I think not. There is a lot of work to be done before anything happens. Years of trials (significant participation), testing, demographics, race, gender, age groups, you name it!!!! Even with the multi nationals who have much more resources than any minnow could ever hope for, they are years away.
    I firmly do not believe Rhythm will have globally significant, transformative, predictive diagnostics when it comes to it's protein based CRC blood test kit. The carrot will be dangling for a long time and tears (as I stated nearly 2 months ago) will flow for quite sometime for the believers. Of course this is my opinion based on zero research wink.png, just basic maths 101.
    Do you really believe 1000 tests (study 7 - last trial)) on patients is really going to do it?
    The article below is a must read for those that hold RHY or contemplating buying and think they will have multi-baggers from here.
    The multi nationals are not trialing 1,000 patients. Why would that be?

Can't wait for the positive announcement release at the conclusion of the ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology) Annual Meeting (it's going to be a beauty, up beat, blue skies, networking with potential partners (multi nationals) but they don't even have a stand. LOL.

"The event showcases the latest innovations in cancer research and education, and is being held in Chicago, Illinois from 2-6 June 2023. The abstract detailing ColoSTAT® clinical data has been selected out of more than 6,500 submissions reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee and ASCO’s Leadership team for presentation at a poster session." - RHY ASX ANNOUNCEMENT RELEASE 6 April, 2023

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/990465

In the end the only way Rhythm has any chance of success is to get a large pharma investor/partner on board. Is this really possible since most have their own products in development?

Everything written above are my views and should not be relied upon. Do your own research and do not be blinded by the dream.

Last edited by borano: 01/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $7.146K 122.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 149381 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 48450 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.