FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Jonahsworm, thanks...CRE delisting: looks like a great move to...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Jonahsworm, thanks...

CRE delisting: looks like a great move to reduce the CRE shareholder numbers on buyback and this delisting saves costs so a valuable move. TSX delisting already done is a great move to save costs. CRE set to become a turn around - as FnF states - the FML way. Lean and mean, well not so mean...

Lots of value in putting Appolo dirt through at 13kt per day at 2gpt - that is a gob smacking rate of 4.16Mt per year, 800oz per day and around 35k oz for the campaign of 45 days. This will reduce the cash cost and force Mr market to take the discount off FML based on CRE being a dog - and even add some value for this assets potential.

Does this delisting mean more?? I have read some speculation but it is needed to cut cost nothing more IMO. We wait and see with interest, I am sure DT would have Stone in his sights but who knows how they are responding - a frustrating wait.

ON FML
    The depth has flipped to positive this morning, as I said is twitchy to the upside now. Sure a lot more on sale side (offer) however 20M is above 6.5c so not near the current bid. Five levels up and down currently 30M bid and 24M for sale.

I have topped up again this morning based on chart technicals and stock behavior. TA is on short term, medium term and long term pulse as posted in December. Also my FA indicates that CRE should be gaining some traction by now and that FML has ramped up the new mines to a substantial degree and should be ready to deliver about now. I do not write these words flippantly.

I have my line of credit in place now so if silly selling pushes this lower now I tighten my grip, ratchet up the market share a little more in my favor. I am not a top 20 holder however.

My opinion is that you can take advantage of the fact that these stocks are undated options - you choose to buy and sell when it suits you :-)

Dec qtr might be a bit poor but an improvement so a trend is clearer now. And a bit of rain at present (sorry SS) but as instos run the slide rule over this they will see it is time to buy now IMO.

The share structure is a problem for some insto's and does need to be sorted at the right time. We would need to time this just right for it to work in our favor as shareholders however.

All my opinion, cheers CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $6.856K 49.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.