FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Think one of the things that has puzzled people is where Stone...

1. 435 Posts.
    Think one of the things that has puzzled people is where Stone Resources (the old A1 Minerals) fits into the picture as it is Stone Mining (another company in the Stone Group) that holds the minority stake in CRE.

Stone Resources is now in the process of being taken over by Superb Summit in an apparent buyout deal involving script and convertible notes.

Believe that the Stone Group already has a minority interest in Superb Summit, however while the Stone Resources sale will obviously increase Stone's stake in Superb Summit it will not be to the point where it can exercise control over it.

Think there will be a further name change coming for the old A1 Minerals and then with Stone out of the picture in name and ownership, its future could become very cloudy.

From an FML perspective everything becomes a straight one to one consideration between FML and Stone Mining, which I think makes things a bit easier on the negotiation front for FML.

My thoughts only, and would be interested to hear what those with more expertise in Chinese business practices think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.