FML 10.0% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

my god Bazza,I can't even work out what Don thinks - and he is...

1. 86,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    my god Bazza,

I can't even work out what Don thinks - and he is an honest, honourable and smart aussie.

How the hell could one work out what a Chinaman thinks?

All we know is that at one point they seemed upset and now we think they are friendlies. Also we know that they share similar beliefs to us - probably about gold and the areas of interest - god knows what that means though.

this could go anywhere imo. But I cannot see if these people are serious that they will take a small profit and bugger off - unless forced to. I felt that right early on - why would you bother?

I know I harp on about it but even though the existing operations are juicy - I honesty think that anyone who has a chance of a cheap entry and is a bit of a gambler would be very very interested in the potential of TI - I think a chance of getting in on what this might be could influence any deal.

I have been reading a fair bit on this lately and listening to some geologically knowledgeable people - I have also listened to deno's address several times and looked closely at the drill holes --------- I honestly think the giant is stirring - and he is a she ---------- Madam is mounting up I suspect - I just don't know if her preferred beast is an elephant or a mammoth.
    Bloody endless wait for these assays.- and then of course - an agonising wait for the diamond results - there's going to be a lot of wine and coffee drunk during that period imo.

This is going to be a fabulous year - but it is going to be hell to stay in the saddle imo - going to need a lot of superglue and a very strong safety belt I suspect.
    If we thought 2011 was hard - wow!

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.015(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $3.086K 22.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15478 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 144463 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.