FML 10.0% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

My opinion on stone and where they stand with CRE is that they...

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    My opinion on stone and where they stand with CRE is that they are a minority shareholder of a company that we are the majority shareholders of. As majority shareholders we manage the company in the best interests of all the shareholders. When CRE make a profit the dividends will be shared amongst the shareholders of CRE.

Stone however have an opportunity to share in the profits from CRE and FML's operations if they convert to FML shares. If I was managing FML I would not be giving them a cent over the original conversion arrangement. It is their choice if they only want to have their funds in the CRE operations only.

The Mill that CRE has can be sold at Auction to the highest bidder and the funds from that will be shared amongst the CRE shareholders. If FML want to purchase that Mill for Treasure Island operations, or others, then they need to bid for it against anyone else in the market.

FML shareholders hold the upper hand here and need not worry about Stone. Like I said if CRE make a huge profit it does not matter weather Stone are in CRE alone or in FML, they still get a share of the profit. If Treasure Island or the FML operations make a huge profit Stone get nothing. FML shareholders win either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.