FML 9.09% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

cre t/o and what it means to the st sp of fml, page-21

1. 175 Posts.
    All in all a good day for Focus IMHO. Down 1.3% on a day the All Ord's was down 38pts is a more than fair result. I have done my research on CRE and it really does look like a younger brother with a few bad habits and not a lot of luck...

There appears to be some significant promise at Summit UG and some great hits on some of their other tenements as well. They should be able to hit 100 000koz without Summit in the future. It looks economical to say the least and may prove to be master stroke. Time will tell how this one pans out but you have to admire a couple of things.

1) Management are not resting on their laurels - they are being about as aggressive as you can be.

2) They have the expertise to turn CRE resources in favour for both shareholder groups.

3) They are bloody good at keeping it whisper quiet...

It is interesting that the FML presentation on the acquisition TI is in a perforated circle? Not long before that perforation is removed I reckon...

CW would love your commentary on these latest events if you are not too busy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.013(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $6.335K 47.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.