FML 5.00% 14.3¢ focus minerals ltd

cre underferforming as expected-prod falling, page-6

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hi kentwang and all, perhaps CB cannot talk as candidly as he would like to given the fact that FML and CRE are a semi-merged entity at this stage. I like to see the implied ownership with dual logos on letterhead and inclusion of DT on the CRE Board is a plus. Control is tightening and this will continue as a process IMO.

I get what you are saying about the claim as it seems out of place. The forecast was met and the price achieved is a record however and the other achievements appear to be operational. The benefits will show up over time and if you cannot wait or don't want to wait fair enough we all approach this on an individual basis to meet our own needs. Well that is your choice and it all depends on an investment horizon.

Our Chinese friends saw the opportunity the same as FML did and are our 'mates' now, like it or not. No point throwing stones (LOL pun not intended) or knocking or venting anger business is business we have to let DT sort this our for the benefit of all - within the confines of the ASIC laws. Technically we "own" CRE however there is the minor shareholder considerations which will be followed to the letter.

In the meantime drill, collate and ramp (not posts I refer to ramping of production). I have faith in management to get this all right over time but there you have it we are complicated now and have to live with this over the near term unless something great comes out of the woodwork - a nice lucky break would be great and I think we found that last week in the Tindals area.

I stated a bit about the potential Tindals repetition in that diorite host - from Lady Charlotte down to Dreadnaught. Drilling will yield results, wonder how long we have to wait for TI news - blast the labs holding this up - is an industry wide issue.

Take care all and DYOR,
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.3¢
Change
-0.008(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.3¢ 14.0¢ $47.71K 340.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 583 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 13428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.