FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi CW,As I said in my original post on this topic I support what...

1. 435 Posts.
    Hi CW,

As I said in my original post on this topic I support what fitnfam had to say about production falling at Laverton - remember he was talking about the period to the end of December and made no comment on next year.

A prime reason for my support was there has been assertions made on this board that no one ever supports anyone who has something negative to say about FML.

Based on the available data on production to date and the top forecast figure for Campaign 9 (19,000 oz), CRE is going to come up short of its bottom line prediction of 80,000 oz for January to December 2011 - 296 oz short, but it is still short and fitnfam is thus correct in his assertion, like it or not.

Neither fitnfam or myself alluded to the price achieved for gold sold and to bring this into the core matter of ore and ounces produced, or in production, is a red herring.

I am also disappointed at the motherhood statements on investing philosophy contained in the same paragraph as your comments on what fitnfam and myself had to say on the core topic.

If an argument or comment cannot stand on its merits without the use of rhetoric, it does not say much for the argument or comment.

Overall, while I appreciate what you are trying to do in keeping FML to the fore, in this case by virtually going off topic on to other matters you have failed to offer any valid counter to what fitnfam and myself have put forward.

cheers,kentwang

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.