A2M 1.77% $6.67 the a2 milk company limited

not held and none on sentiment I see all the time in the world...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    not held and none on sentiment I see all the time in the world to run around correcting posts

you focus on English on HC , re edit post that will only last 7 days before they disappear from any present relevance all you like , me personally ive spent last few days with research and a little foot work .maths is the key to HC not English, I spend all of 10 seconds on a HC post , I print it ,I spit it out as 90 percent of retail loose anyway as retail has horrendous record on markets so I’m not to concerned with winning the mass on this site , it’s the one post in 10000 ( yours went into the 9999) I’m looking for that post that leads me to information that I did not see myself, obvious or not .just ignore my post no problem I could care less about grammar on HC it’s a speed site..... a in the moment forum , if I waisted all my time on HC grammar I would not of found time to load up this week only to be up today ,but then again it’s clear not everyone has cash to trade on this forum. Once again most retail loose so they end up watching not trading hence the brutal down ramps on every thread not just A2m that’s undeniable obvious and that’s any way you want to spell it .pointless I will not respond again unless you want to talk A2m anything else would be a waste of oxygen.

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.67
Change
-0.120(1.77%)
Mkt cap ! $4.821B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.74 $6.80 $6.67 $17.48M 2.608M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9928 $6.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.72 9929 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.