A2M 1.03% $6.89 the a2 milk company limited

just trade the obvious it is that simple. agl for example, I...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    just trade the obvious it is that simple. agl for example, I missed the 5 bucks it’s now 8.50 so easy money gone , I still see it in the future 15 bucks but I never chase so I’ll let that story go , anz has my eye if it hits 21 again I’ll start to build that story , you know that goes 30 plus in future .less trades is the key and if you listen to buffet he will tell you that if you make 4 or 5 really good trades in your life and hold that’s all you need do . Not sure I’ll last much longer mate on hc the negative club on a few penny dread fulls has started gunning for me and when these fools get a going it’s like a dog and bone , I’ve pointed out a few facts here and there and apparently hc traders prefer to trade off each other not company Ann . Hence they do there cash and lash out . I’m in the cross fire lol lol .it’s the only site forum on the planet that people don’t follow the ones making money , they love the misery of the 90 percent that agree with them even knowing they are 90 percent of their cash is blown it makes no sense,

mark Twain ….common sense ain’t to common!

cheers mate , I know your not selling anytime soon or future see you at 7.50 lol lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.89
Change
0.070(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $5.006B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.87 $6.93 $6.83 $6.702M 972.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 11100 $6.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.89 10908 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.