Never trusted Carr since he backflipedd on the election promise...

1. 77 Posts.
    Never trusted Carr since he backflipedd on the election promise of removal of toll on M4 and M5. This helped him to get elected and first annoucement they made was that they miscalculated and can't afford it. Now only fool or crook can come with statement like this and I think Carr is both. Labour tried to fix the toll problem by repaying frequent users who buy the prepaid labels for their vehicles. It does not make financial sense for me as I use M4 or M5 only few times a year and every time I pay the toll I curse Carr and his mob. Just look how they managing our hospital ques. They are pocketing our stamp duties and pokies taxes while teachers are striking for a decent pay. Nurses are to happy either and leaving the hospitals in droves. We are paying 3x3 which became 3x forever and as a result we have most expensive fuel prices in Australia. But when it comes to building roads with the money collected they come with inadequate roads( e.g.Beverly Hills to Airport tunel etc) or more toll roads. So for each new road we pay three times - our state tax, 3x3 and toll afterwards.
    Just a few examples of proud achievements Mr Carr can put in his resume. Come to think of it rest of the polies are not much better. What can we do ? Anarchy?.
    Bohemian

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.