GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

creat resources and gxy - a view from the uk

1. 74 Posts.
    Hi, I'm based in the UK and invested in Creat Resources (CRHL) the main shareholder in GXY (17.7% share).

I've been a little surprised by the flaccid performance of the GXY share price over the last couple of months but I am hoping things will pick up now that the first shipment of Spodumene has been dispatched and global demand for lithium shows no sign of diminishing.

I was wondering if any posters here have any insight into CRHL and in particular if there is anyone with an understanding of the nature of the prospects at the Tenth Legion mine in Western Tasmania which CRHL are currently drilling.

CRHL is an interesting share. Like with Galaxy there is a very strong Chinese influence within the management board - indeed many of the directors work for both GXY and CRHL. Remarkably the market cap of CRHL is roughly $50m, about the same size as the value of CRHL's investment in Galaxy. This therefore makes the Tenth Legion play a freebee!

Anyway, I'd like to thank the contributors on this board as there is no Galaxy message board in the UK so I get my info about Galaxy from watching in the background here. The push for electric motorvehicles is really starting to be felt this side of the world. The EU are increasingly focusing on electric motors as reflected in the following article:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12879566

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.