CLB 0.00% $1.10 candy club holdings limited

I agree oafter,Just some info for anyone interested.As per...

1. 872 Posts.
    I agree oafter,

Just some info for anyone interested.
    As per Comsec Bussiness Decscritption:

"Creatable Media is engaged in advertising in high-traffic, indoor retail venues, utilising transparent tabletop advertising panels, thereby providing direct, close-range exposure to consumers in a retail environment for an average of 15 minutes at a time"

Next time you're in a westfield shopping centre food court, have a look at the table top advertising. That's CLB, quite a good concept but how it profits as a business only time will tell.

For some reason the market just hasnt taken to CLB.
    Even Comsec hasn't bothered to profile finances etc.

ABN Amro are still major shareholder since the float, holding 63.20%

Last financial report wasnt in profit.
    But, imo, that's exceptible considering the prospectus highlighted the plan for floating was for expenditure into company growth. Including the extension into the US and the need to outlay costs in materials and promotion to build the company. Looking at the client list they're achieving this.

I hold for long term, in my SMSF. I don't believe it is a short play at present. But, imo, once profits begin and the market understands the concept more, things will change.

As usual, just an opinion. Not intended as a ramp or deramp. So as always, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.