LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Creating a presence..., page-4

1. 5,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3091
    Here's the thing Ricky
    Whatever you think or is said here, whether it be positive, negative or indifferent, will have NO bearing what so ever on the outcome of this companies future success or failure ! At the end of the day it will all come down to Walking the Talk, by finally 'Finalizing' something! as they say, The Proof will be in the self 'sourcing' Pudding, from a Gas oven that is hopefully fired using our very own LNG ! but i won't be holding my breath any longer on missed promises and pretty pictures ! So why would someone "Throw in the Towel" with 2m to go ? Well for one, plenty of them did it today by the look of it, with a total of  850k
    I've been in other companies where management were singing their praises, blowing their own Trumpet, Tweeting like a Canary, saying, it's all good, all is great mate, here's another carrot, blah blah blah only to end up delisted when it all ended in tears, much to everyones surprise, mostly retail holders left holding the bag, shaking their heads, going what just happened ? how could it be ? here's a few

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/research/delistedCompanies.do

Some of us just don't believe the BS anymore, have lost faith in management, as they keep kicking the can down the road ! What if it takes another 12 - 18 mths before we see that finish line, then what ? Will you still be here ? At what price do you say enough is enough ? It's different for everybody imo !

Some of us might have to sell something to buy something else with better prospects !

Some of us are just tired, emotionally exhausted or have just lost the will to continue any further !

Some might think the Shovel will be Blunt and Rusted by the time it's required, if ever !

Some might think it's better to cut there losses now, and can use them somewhere else !

Some might look out the Window and can't see the Finish line as clearly as you ! where is it again ?

Plus at the end of the day, it's their money, they can do what the hell they like with it imo !

These days i welcome and read all posts and have never put anyone on ignore, for the simple fact i learnt a long time ago and the hard way, that it doesn't matter how flat you make a pudding a pie or a pancake, there's always two sides !

Another thing, i believe it's easy to buy a stock, but damn hard if not near impossible to let it go, it's just not that easy for most of us, even if it's doubled, tripled or Quadrupled, when is a good time to sell ? Too late when it's gone to zero or delisted, when do you pull the plug ? at what point do you decided to preserve what capital you have left, if any ? since most people can't pick the top or the bottom !

Let's pray for a miracle in the form of a you know what or two or more or four, hang on a minute i've been doing that for years ! Most of us here have come to think of it ! I really hope LNG succeeds for all our sakes, whether i'm still a shareholder or not, i also hope i'm still around to see it, as you never know what life might throw at you or your family, then all of a sudden you need to sell something, even with only metres to go and that Finish line insight.

GLTAH

Cheers

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.