LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Yes, that's all well and good, but at the End of the Day, is...

1. 5,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3078
    Yes, that's all well and good, but at the End of the Day, is that "Light" you speak of at the end of this dark and gloomy tunnel, not only SP wise, but supply wise, POO wise etc looking brighter or getting further away atm ? Sure there could be a lot going on, a lot of what exactly, a lot of shareholder / investor meetings here there and everywhere, with lots of pretty slides of what might be ! I hate to sound like a 'Negative Nancy' but there comes a time in a shareholders life when sometimes you just have to walk away, take your Shovel and call it a day, if all you're hearing is what sounds like a broken record playing the same Tweet or Tune. Yes there has been progress ! Yes these are difficult times in the Energy sector ! Some of us like me do believe in 'Swings and Roundabouts' and that if you can wait long enough, things can turn. I truly hope this is the case for LNG ! How long will that takes ? How long is a piece of String ? Could be tomorrow, next week, next month or next year, who knows ? I have other stocks on my list i think have much better prospects than LNG in the short to medium term, but in order to place an order i need to sell something, unfortunately that 'something' is you know what ! Now in hindsight i should have done that long ago ! Although in saying that, in hindsight i would have been happy to offload a few not that long ago, when the SP was in the mid 0.70's

So as i'm sure you realise, it's different strokes for different folks, as our situation can change at any moment ! For example, I might need an operation next week, crap ! Got no Health Insurance, can't get into a Public Hospital for months, as was the case a few years ago.
    I really hope there is more than 'Light' at the end of this LNG Tunnel ! I really do ! Not just for me, but for every long suffering shareholder, including my best friends who also hold LNG, the same ones who would like to buy a house one day soon, just like me ! The same ones who have held this stock for years on the hopes and dreams of great things to come ! Only to see their Capital dwindle away to 2 fifths of sweet FA, when it would have served them better in a damn Term Deposit of all places, who woulda thought ? Even under the Bed would have been a Safer option for many ! Especially the ones who were buying in the, well let's face it, over 0.60c atm, but i have a lot of sympathy for a certain 'Panther' or two here, the ones who paid more than $3 or even over $4 must be crossing everything and praying to any God that will listen atm i'd imagine, but after a while that soon wears off ! Let's hope the Sun will shine on LNG, Lady Luck takes pitty on us/her and we can all look back on this one day and laugh all the way to the Bank and you can say, I told you so Frank !

Cheers

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.