MXR 3.70% 2.8¢ maximus resources limited

creating value for shareholders

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Just firing off an email to big kev about communicating to the market more clearly in terms of adding shareholder value. I would like MXR to come out with a briefing where it puts time frames on several of its projects - production at sellheim; a windimurra JORC Fe/Va resource and tighter 'time and effort management' of other less developed projects. Coupled with these time frames would be targeted outcomes on a per share basis. By doing this MXR would really be giving a statement of its intent and something by which management could then be lauded or rebuked - an accountability that the market loves and a great way of attracting wider broker research and media interest.

Given MXRs size and inability to rattle any WA govt cages, I also suggested that spin off options for Narndee should be addressed. It is important for kevin to keep front and centre that he has a duty to current shareholders to realise current value and the depressed SP does nothing for anyone, and I suggested that option holders also have a strong interest in fixing this by june. By focusing on driving the SP to a time frame MXR can also start to recreate the momentum it lost during its capital raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $11.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $47 1.664K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34050 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 126886 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.