MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Creating Value - MOD Mining

1. 28 Posts.
    It has been a great couple of weeks as finally MOD Resources Botswana (in particular T3 prospect) is now receiving due recognition. By Friday afternoon nearly all of the seller hard dried up - less than 2 million shares versus 7 times that in buyers, generally where there has been 3 times more buyers than sellers has driven up the stock at good rate of knots, higher than this results in a step change in the valuation. Another interesting fact is it didn't pull back, plenty of people want the stock including me.

The SP is now starting to reflect the value and find in T3, notwithstanding other similar flat lying strata bound copper sulfides in the area likely to be found.

The rise in SP will continue as more investors come to realise what MOD has found, this I suspect is coming through improved publicity such as the recent Paydirt mining magazine article and Africa Down Under Conference in Australia (7-9 September) and passing of the significantly oversubscribed CR last month. Getting a great story out into the media is important. This and the coming months is an exciting phase as the first mineral resource is declared - many prospects never reach this stage. The mineralisation has good grades, good strike length and a shallow dip - all very amenable to low cost open pit mining. The current management team is very qualified to progress this project and deliver significant value to all.

When looking at other similar stocks on the ASX they do not have the lease size nor such a standout and known T3 prospect.

MOD Mining Pty Ltd sounds like a good name.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.