MFS mfs limited

Athyrio, other trash talkers and the mediaWe have established...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Athyrio, other trash talkers and the media

We have established you are "against" MFS instead of for.

But is there any chance you can back up things you state on this forum with proof?

To date, the media has stated UBS has forced MFS to repay $150 million in debt.

The company has stated that this is not the case.

I would believe the company over media and anonymous share forum posters any day. Its not gospel what they say but would end them in jail if they lie when they state such things so most of us will choose to believe the company over forum posters or the media if no backup is given.

To date also...I have not seen any tight arguments for MFS going down the tubes. I have seen a lot actually about 90% sure of MFS relisting this week and a lot more disclosure and rebuttals of mindless paper selling articles flushed down the toilet.

So if you or anyone would like to stick their neck out on the chopping board....if you are that confident or your argument.....detail it to the forum and let’s discuss.

I can see a lot of lost credibility coming to a lot of posters.

I put mine on the line and happy to do so over the MFS situation as I am almost 100% convinced they will trade again and confidence will be restored...not on day 1 or day 20...but eventually...they will pull through.

Down ramping or trash talking without substance put the media and forum members on a kind of probation....as if what they have been saying does not eventuate...you surely will have to absorb the humbling dish that will be dealt out to those who have been consistently stating incorrect information.

Unless however...you state...this is your own personal opinion as we all have that. Mine is that MFS will be fine....but I always state it’s my own opinion.

One more thing. After the MFS saga is sorted either way....never forget that people do not forget the lead up to such situations. Credibility is something worth building and working to maintain and build. On forums...you can create another account and start posting rubbish...but your credibility is already in the negatives. Papers also....and especially from the MFS situation and many others lose readers and membership over such situations. I know from this situation who I have lost a lot of credibility for.

Happy Days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.