MFS mfs limited

cred of media and posters are on probation, page-6

1. 186 Posts.
    Its interesting you say that Tibbs, and I've mentioned it a couple of times before, but I'd heard from a couple of indipendant sources that 'know' that some asian insto's were in fact shorting MFS and it caused the initial -10% drops that were experience prior to Jan 18th.

I don't claim to be any kind of an expert on the stockmarket, but most of the arguments against MFS are pure speculation based on many uncertain sources including the media.

The fact is that MFS are in lockdown to deal with their, 'unexpected situation' where they have lost most of their market capital. Something which they have to do to prevent the company falling apart while they prepare the solution.

MFS can't afford to release information until its confirmed or else they risk compromising their credibility, the most important thing for them to restore.

Until we know the score - their final announcment before trading, it could go either way to any degree.

Personally I am still in disbelief that this is even happening to them, I believe they are a good company with good management and this whole situation is quite unfortunate for MFS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.