FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Credibility approaching Zero!

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Over the past couple of weeks, possibly since the options fiasco, the FAR thread has near reached ZERO credibility. Some of our finest and or/most enthusiastic posters have contributed to a much lesser degree. Through thick and thin of past issues, the forum always held some strength. This now appears to be waning, and I myself struggle to read through the daily garbage.

The whole forum has turned into an old ladies tea party. Bickering, accusing, and plenty of whinging. Move on I say, good or bad investment, we all chose to confidently park our money here. Plenty to be achieved down road, and the discovery has not disappeared. Maturity must have some salvation.

I spent a bit of time the other night too share my personal feelings of the disarray to how our posts are perceived, and was shot down twice in a matter of minutes. Won't go there will we Mr. Madmin? But shall we say "Let's let the villan rule the day".

There have been plenty of wrongs, company wise as of late, and more than enough rights. Why bitch? 10am to 4pm daily is a perfect opportunity to relieve yourself of further hardship, stress and pain. Can we please add a little bit of positivity to what is a backward trajectory curve, and most unsettling to the FAR forum in general.

Wether it be manipulation, paranoia, or true market value. If this discovery has anywhere near the substance that has been explained to us in the past, coming up to truths as appraisals continue to carry to the end result. What ever value it's worth, will eventually show up on paper.

On a final say, " Too many ambitious dreams, let's aim for 15c, not 50. If we get there, then we can raise the bar a bit higher."

Good luck and Lest we forget. Have a nice weekend to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.