credibility lost

1. bbm
    2,264 Posts.
    Yes, that is something that has gone from me because of this.

What started out as being a joke has turned out to be much more than I expected and has definitely backfired. My stunt was purely created to cause some entertainment and not what is currently taunted toward me, ramping, insider trading and in particular, market manipulation. I wouldn't have a clue where to start in manipulating the market. It happened to be a coincidence that the price moved up and I decided to play along with it. Market manipulation? What for? What would I gain from it? As I have said, I have never owned and do not own the stock. I do not even know what they do as a company. Maybe it was the wrong stock to chose. Then again, maybe it was the wrong thing to do altogether. In fact, it definitely was. You don't know how bad I feel at the moment and how this has affected me. The people I have gotten to know over the last few years have every right to be against me at the moment because I deserve it.

I offer my deepest aplogies to all and hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me for the stupidity I have shown. As for a punishment....if only you knew how I feel at the moment. The lowest of lows cannot even describe it.

Once again, I am very sorry.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.