Yes, that is something that has gone from me because of...

1. bbm
    2,264 Posts.
    Yes, that is something that has gone from me because of this.

What started out as being a joke has turned out to be much more than I expected and has definitely backfired. My stunt was purely created to cause some entertainment and not what is currently taunted toward me, ramping, insider trading and in particular, market manipulation. I wouldn't have a clue where to start in manipulating the market. It happened to be a coincidence that the price moved up and I decided to play along with it. Market manipulation? What for? What would I gain from it? As I have said, I have never owned and do not own the stock. I do not even know what they do as a company. Maybe it was the wrong stock to chose. Then again, maybe it was the wrong thing to do altogether. In fact, it definitely was. You don't know how bad I feel at the moment and how this has affected me. The people I have gotten to know over the last few years have every right to be against me at the moment because I deserve it.

I offer my deepest aplogies to all and hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me for the stupidity I have shown. As for a punishment....if only you knew how I feel at the moment. The lowest of lows cannot even describe it.

Once again, I am very sorry.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.