LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Valinvestor/ NicI find your subject headings and most of your...

1. 61 Posts.
    Valinvestor/ Nic

I find your subject headings and most of your posts pathetic. People like you make me sick.

I don't know how you can come onto this site and write your trash, rubbing it into peoples face. Some people got burnt today and you come here and write your crap.

Why don't you show some tact, be happy that you did well today from the short side or whatever your agenda, and have some decency.

I have been following Lynas for about 10 mths. Luckily for myself I got out a few months ago, but I do not wish the misfortune of others, then rub it into their face by writing nonsense.

I may be wrong, but if you were previously Nicola (or similar name) who was posting pre Christmas time and have changed your name to Valinvestor, then that does not say much about your character (if I have missed something previously discussed and it has already been revealed that you are in fact Nicola returning under a new identity as your previous identity had been suspended to many times, then ignore my last paragraph). I wonder what name HeadCoach no lurks under.

What Dorski said to you is absolutely true, you are so desperate, but he forgot to also add pathetic. Enjoy your winning day you pathetic person.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.