PRX 33.3% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

credibility, page-2

1. 13,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3953
    Thanks Petey!

Just to humour you, I will give you my call for what its worth at this time.
    This stock is heavily influenced by larger players both to the upside and downside simply because often when there are large buyers or sellers, they are not matched by large sellers/buyers like they would be on more liquid stocks. Or if they are matched, the other side can afford to be more patient allowing the sp to move a long way as they accumulate or distribute.
    Therefore I expect plenty of volatility and sp performance not always linked to the sector and/or POG. I have always maintained the view that this would be very volatile and often unpredictable so no change there until the liquidity picks up strongly. Even then this sector is very volatile but at least when the liquidity picks up enough, this might begin to behave more predictably in line with changing fundamentals like other gold stocks usually do.
    When will the liquidity pick up? I would think as we move through commercial production early next year and increasingly so as the earnings reports stack up and the mc climbs. Until then (not too far off) I expect plenty more volatility and a continuingly unpredictable sp (hopefully with more very strong rallies to come when this bout of selling is over).

I do see strong long term value and strong exploration upside. The sooner we move to commercial production and get cash flowing the better because then we should see increasing exploration expenditure and that will add further potential for a sp re-rate. Nothing like doubling your expected mine life to add value. Of course demonstrating the cash flow potential and a rising POG will be other potential drivers.
    POG is IMO heavily manipulated and well below where it should be, leaving strong short, medium and long term upside potential and very limited medium to long term downside potential (certainly no bubble to worry about here) so I like the sector but see the importance of being very selective with companies that can thrive with the current low POG. I like this stock for its very high grades, very high recoveries, very low capex both upfront and expansionary and very strong exploration upside; not just with OP but across the portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $150 75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15798362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23473387 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.