ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

credibility, page-40

1. 6,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    re: heavy selling Theres always one thing that gives away someone who hasn't a clue!And its very simple.

They use the word ramper.I have never subscribed to the ramping theory because the market as a whole is to big and way to smart to be moved by comments in typical chatrooms like this one.

The one thing that caught all of us by surprise is how big of a cut Palmer is getting.Explain to me how that could have been foreseen?

Myself personally was thinking maybe a deal like a non active roll in the company with a 15% royality.

This is not the case and I have clearly stated that this will disappoint the market and we will be looking at a dog for quite a while yet.

However in regards to no comments from the previous "rampers" or where are they its very simple!Theres nothing to comment on.......everything that could have been said has been said.Its a very long term project which will do very well I have no doubt.Its simply a waiting game now with not a real lot more to say.

They gave a lot of intelligent and relevant feedback....the deal caught us all by surprise and thats ok because thats how this game can be played out sometimes.

Don't knock them but rather show your appreciation for there contribution.

G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.