CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

credibility, page-21

1. 5,526 Posts.
    everyone needs to snap out of it
    i will show a bit of my style and trading/investing
    been going over profit/loses
    last year 20-30k loss
    this year i will have close to 60k profit after deferred amount considered from past year
    over 50k in profit trades on cvi alone this year, can't remember one over 6 or 7k profit in cvi all smaller
    all sells in high 20's low 30's
    all buys NOW in low 10's fpo's and oppies
    still feeding out sells for losses, actually struggling to trade it atm( i think their onto me) for tax reasons
    including my tax work to mitigate it, i have been selling fpo's taking money out for wages(500 per/week) and buying back more options or even heads
    all legal and i have had to do so to survive
    another 300k units and i'll be top20
    plenty of reasons why someone may trade or sell and thats just a few of mine
    i am not a trader or investor i just make money out of what i see fit
    i have real estate agents telling me the rent raises i put to them they say too high, i just say do it and they do, tenants within days always
    you lot have no idea who is who in here lol
    even top20 holders are trading cvi, are they long term, smart or whatever? lol
    who else will show how much they are trading cvi?
    my worth would look small considered to others profits in cvi
    if a dweeb like me can turn 50k in cvi profits and still maintain close to top20 holdings while taking 2k out of portfolio each month for past at least year what are the big cats doing?
    seriously?
    a lot may act the fool in here but we certainly know how to make some dosh easily
    tax loss selling ain't confined to last week in the year either, its a year long thing
    it's just a part of wealth creation/maintaining imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.