CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

credibility, page-32

1. 5,526 Posts.
    the funny thing is 9L some have been branded to have an agenda, those people now have to defend their style to the hilt even if they are genuine
    sensible posts are not here, no offence 9l but surely you older ones have a bit more life experience to see what has happened
    funny some talk about groups or group effort, the way i see it is there is a group who will defend t4 to the hilt right or wrong, don't tell me otherwise mate i have a lot of respect for you 9l, you were there to help me when i first came into hc with problems i had or still have, thats life but
    this is not directed back at you 9l but just to all in general
    some say group effort but i don't see 123 helping me out today or vice versa, always the opposite it is and you all know it
    when there is one negative aspect of investing into cvi or africa, pros and cons, there is always plenty of people ready to jump up and call downramper,agenda, for one's own gain or the such
    maybe i'm just mad 9l, maybe i'm just looking down the wrong path but i would only employ bacchus and damo from here even maybe 123 as they say it as it is
    are i bacchus damo 123 all in a group effort?
    no-one should be surprised i say it as it is
    maybe bacchus damo and i are all mad
    i can guarantee you all crying high morals, that you all have no idea how to fix this problem and or diffuse, your all older than most of us yet aren't leading by example
    i can imagine some still thinking 123 or i have an agenda
    let me tell you
    haven't you worked it out yet?
    c'mon surely we have convinced our genuine intent?
    anyone want to say no?
    let me reorganise my ignore lol
    have a nice day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.