CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

credibility, page-41

1. 372 Posts.

Encore

lol...can i ask what you would employ D83, bacchus and perhaps 123 for?

interesting..

'can guarantee you all crying high morals, that you all have no idea how to fix this problem and or diffuse, your all older than most of us yet aren't leading by example'

Can I ask how old you are since you mentioned the older people should be setting an example on here. I am just curious if you belong to the Y generation as this would make sense.

Sounds to me as some need to grow up a little and start taking some responsibility for their actions.

I don't really care if you, 123 or anyone else have or don't have an agenda..lol..sorry, I just had this visual of you and 123 sitting in starbucks scheming...

Anyway, where was I. Yes, well done with your trading and your positioning, you are no doubt on your way.

Also, feel free to put me on ignore as this will put my favourites back to zero and I feel more comfortable with this. I am not in it for the popularity competition and certainly don't take sides. I try and call it as I see it. At the moment I am just trying to interpret some of your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.