CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

credibility, page-58

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    MisterMoon...

You are reading charts with a less than 3-week forecast..one would suggest not a particularly diffcult task.

Last weeks 13.5c pivot, was picked by my chart 8 months ago as a potential pivotal line!

Again I reiterate, when prepared some 8 months ago, the chart clearly did not predict we would hit 13.5c last week...but it did pedeict what the stock would likely do at that level.

This was not some fib response to recent trading, it was a specific pivot node projected 8 months in advance...and I can do the same for 8 months from now!

Given your comments on the DOW...or an announcement from Smyth...ad the potential impact on the accuracy of the charts, I can't help but wonder if your issue is in fact with my charts...or all charts?

Perhaps you will find this of interest...it relates to cause and effect.

It is a well discussed issue that the more widely accepted charting methods in effect become self fulfilling due to collective response. To put it simply, if enough people are reacting to the same data...in the same way...then they are likely to actually generate the moves predicted!

My charting system, by virtue of the fact it is not widely used, cannot be accused of such a cause and effect response...so arguably, it is more legitimate in a scientifically quantifiable sense, than any other method!

Interesting therefore to trace back to all the key nodal shifts in this stock over the last 8 months...and their remarkable correlation with a chart with pivot nodes set in concrete up to 8 months prior!

For example, looking forward to Dec 2008, should CVI be trading in the 50c range, the following pivot nodes would be expected to come into play. We need to realise, these are not arbitrary, they are secific points on a specific date...yet to transpire...where I am expecting to see various trading reactions to take place.

I reiterate, I am not predicting this price at this time...just that IF the stock is at this price at this time, I would expect the daily trading to react around the nominated nodes.

I can pick any price range for this period...and at each location I will have a series of nodes to work to, should I choose to trade the point swings.

If you do not understand the value this may provide...nor recognise the value of the accurate predictions of previous reaction pivots...then I guess this particular chart is not for you.

I am not asking you to accept it by the way...but your efforts today specifically asking me for a chart, then attacking me for doing so, reaks of the sort of agenda I keep suggesting is permiating the CVI threads.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.