CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

credibility, page-60

1. 1,118 Posts.
    Good explanation t4p, but go back and read the dialogue again.

For the LAST time... after you posted your template, I did NOT attack you personally. I merely debated the merits of the template itself.

You are right, the template is not for me. I can deduct no constructive information from it.

However, thankyou for posting it and explaining your point of view in regards to it. I feel I have explained my perspective adequately enough.

Your insistence on agenda driven posting when someone opposes your opinion is getting real boring... real quick. God knows I am not the first person to note this.

The bottom line is that if you are going to throw an idea out there, then you can't expect every single poster to agree with you. You have to expect some disagreement. Of the 100's of readers of the CVI thread, if you don't expect some opposing opinions back, then you probably shouldn't be posting to start with.
    The two go hand in hand.

The only outcome your claims of agenda/attack achieve is to distract other readers of the thread from the true subject matter here (the template, NOT the person), and this hinders/clouds their own ability to develop an independent opinion on that subject, as they are immediately drawn back to this long running victimisation sympathy campaign that you persist in running.

Thanks again for your template explanations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.