CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

credibility, page-61

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    MisterMoon

I think you shot yourself in the foot with your outlandish comments (repeated below), given that you obviously didn't have (and still don't have) any understanding of what the 'T4P Proprietary Chart' attempts to predict, or on what basis it is constructed. I even admit to some confusion myself but would have requested assistance far differently than the way you did.

That template is the biggest load of over-analysed hogswash I have ever seen on HC.
    It's applicability is zero.
    It's relevance is zero.
    It's fundamental design is completely without basis.

I believe it is fair to say that poster Trade4Profit has been remarkably tolerant and restrained in responding to your energetic taunts. In fact he has demonstrated a remarkable generosity of spirit in posting an update of the chart and providing some insight as to what it predicts going forward.

Although not wanting to take sides here, and in the interest of entertainment (well it is the weekend) I reckon that 'trawlers' here today have been fortunate to have witnessed an Eclipse of the MisterMoon....LOL

As an aside, I would like to express my surprise that someone with declarations of 'no stock position' and 'no sentiment' can post with such vehemence. But then again, on Hot Copper I guess one should expect the unexpected.

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.