CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

credibility, page-74

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The point is Nicky, that anyone who bought in at 20c and was still holding at 10c must have believed in the long term outcome, as they SHOULD have had a stop loss in place to sell at a set figure (18c?).....
    Those people should then have been ecstatic to buy MORE (nearly twice as many) shares at a much cheaper price, after utilising the traders pocket saver - the stop loss.

If they didn't buy them for trading, as it was for a long term hold, they will ultimately do well anyway.

Either way - they have no one to hold responsible for their trading decisions than themselves.....

I am absolutely certain that we've all felt frustration with the company management at some stage or other in the last 9 - 12 months.....but we've also felt exhilaration, anticipation, admiration and many other emotions.

Some just need to control the 'downer' emotions when things haven't gone their way. Perhaps that is one area some could try to work on..

Mister Moon, I have to say I'm pretty disappointed with your initial post in the thread, which was a pleasantly worded post, but was revealed later as being made for just baiting t4 into a fight of sorts, which he has resisted, and been extremely obliging imo...

Some just 'get' charts, and others don't want to.
    No reason for what you did though mate, it's just not cricket!

Relax!! Go kiss a frog or something! Might turn into something magic!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.