CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

credibility, page-94

1. 5,391 Posts.
    OMG....This thread reminds me of "days of old" on H/C without the profanity........

Personally I use Metastock Charting and have had great success with my system and formulas over the years....to either minimise my losses and/or let my profits run........at the end of the day fellas, there are many trading tools in todays market as the inventors are continually trying to create the "GURU" of all charting systems......my advice to some of you is to use a system that works for you (the individual) ....just like trading stocks , if your having more wins than losses with a partuicular stock such as CVI then it signals you have a good understanding of its moving highs and lows....alternatively if you continue to get hammered with each and every trade of a particular stock, then it would be fair to say, someone or something is telling you to stay out and find a stock that is more friendly to your trading style..make sence?

Most charting systmes have their pitfalls and positives so find one that works for you. TP4 obviously likes his for a reason....his analysis works for him.......

Lets face it, CVI is a volatile stock ....but the potential fundamentals havent changed....there is a humungous opportunity ahead...so lets wait and see what the 'Caplin report" states as without this report the market wont get excited. CHeers jam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.