MSB 3.98% $1.21 mesoblast limited

Before I had stem cell treatment on my knees I actually had a...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Before I had stem cell treatment on my knees I actually had a skype appointment with Regenexx because they were on my candidate treatment list. I did a fair amount of research into them at the time (4 years ago). At the time I found some of Chris Centeno's blogs useful, and some of them just a massive advertisement for his own company. I can't remember which doctor I saw on Skype. I sent them all my imaging and I could talk to the doc just like here, but the only thing missing was a physical assessment. But they were helpful - they gave me a 50% chance of success at best using their treatment. During the skype assessment I didn't think they exaggerated and they made it clear that there was a high chance of failure.

Ultimately it was some of Chris Centeno's blogs which helped me choose NOT to go to them. So some I found useful. I also found a some useless, but I didn't mind too much because to me when researching you have to read through a lot of crap to get to the good stuff sometimes. He is prone to exaggerating though. I agree with Sumo Joe there are some valid points but there is clearly a vested interest as well.

A resource that has quite a few comments about Regenexx is kneeguru.co.uk on the bulletin board. For example

http://www.kneeguru.co.uk/search.ht...RID:9&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=regenexx&sa=Search Site

Please be aware though that this bulletin board is probably biased against Regenexx because those patients where the procedure works are probably less likely to post after their knees are fixed. I've posted a bit on knee guru, but after my knees were fixed I didn't go back on at all. But as you will find if you go on there, there are plenty of people who post that it didn't work for them. I think someone else on HC said that Regenexx should apply the same standards about their own procedures when assessing efficacy. It's a fair call.

It's hard to find a balanced commentator. That's why places like HC are good - you get a mix of ideas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
-0.050(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.367B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.23 $1.20 $2.425M 2.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 68851 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 43075 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.