QTK quiktrak networks limited

SO the world is in the throws of a 1 in a 100 year event.QTK...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    SO the world is in the throws of a 1 in a 100 year event.

QTK delists....MP buys Multitrack.....does some shuffling.....about to Relist (says Rimtalay) and we are meant to believe that this company of all 2000 ASX listed companies is the one to put our hard earned money in.

I have watched BHP halve its share price in the last 6 weeks....RIO too.

I have seen some blue chip financials fall to one quarter of their value and remain there today.

Yet...QTK is about to relist....revamped...refreshed and ready to blow our socks off from the vast potential of the DSS patented spectrum licenses being supplied to "unknown or potential" south african customers.

Who are the customers?

Well as yet...we know there are none.

Agreements? Non binding..non exclusive agreements to sell QTK equipment competing with another 27 types on the shelves of one little supplier over there.

Here is what I see happening.

QTK will try to raise more money from the public. Why? Because they never make enough to survive.

But they will try....unaware though we are probably in one of the tightest periods of money lending and public purse string tightening since the great depression in the 1930's.

Good luck Rimmy and good luck Marky Mark....you'll really need it this time.

If this was a bull market...your timing might have released some hard earned cash from the unsuspecting...but people are even accepting a 50% discount on their BHP and RIO shares.

Not only that....some people cant even withdraw their money as some funds are preventing withdrawals.

On the news tonight with AXA, Perpetual and the other non protected funds from the Aussie Govt backed guarantee on deposits...the treasurer Wayne Swan said ...."If these funds are preventing you withdrawing your money...we strongly suggest you get down to the centrelink office and fill out the appropriate forms".

So Rimmy and Mark....you think the public or other companies even banks are going to roll you guys guys further into this potentially 7th country failure? Even the big boys are suffering.

Here's hoping Marky Mark can keep this baby propped for another 10 years.

I for one though.....if I saw this pre-pubescent company relist on the ASX....I would sell at any price I could get......how do they figure they will succeed in a world which has tightened 100% in the 6 weeks they have been in suspension?

Good luck all..these are trying times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.