QTK quiktrak networks limited

So let me get this right Rimtalay. ADT/Tyco may have offered...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    So let me get this right Rimtalay. ADT/Tyco may have offered less than $100K for the IP but MP trumped them with his superior offer?

Now let's ask this again. Why if a Tyco was so confident of this superior technology, did they not snap up the IP and lock out all their competitors from accessing the technology. MP offered $100K, why did they not offer $200K-$300K-$1mill?

I'm afraid your reasoning is totally flawed. It appears these contracts in SA are not worth the paper they're written on, just like the China and upteen other contracts announced in the past.

I am not anti-QTK, I just don't believe anything they say and you can't blame me for that. Ever read the story 'The boy who cried wolf'?

What's funny right now is anything QTK say now that they're delisted seems to come from you Rimtalay. Are we to trust your word on this considering you have been way off the mark for months now? I think not.

K I have more questions. Since MP already owned alot of Miltitrack why did he need to delist and buy them out again? Do QTK shareholders still own part of Multitrack or has your Intellectual Property been taken out from underneath you? If I am a shareholder how do I sell my stock and what price would I get right now? Where is the Quiktrak website now? How do customers left in the cold take up the new sprouted offers? Where is the money coming from to resume business for Australian customers?

Finally a question to your comment:

What will happen to the shareprice of QTK if it relists with contract orders for 100,000 to 200,000 modems pa. With money in the bank.
    Plus monitoring agreements for these customers.
    I'm not dreaming, this is the reality,

How is this reality? The reality is QTK is not currently listed, they do not have contract orders for 100 to 200,000 modems pa, they do not have money in the bank, and they do no have monitoring agreements. Surely that then does make it a dream currently not reality? Ot do you have hard factual information to the contrary?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.