QTK quiktrak networks limited

I agree Ninie...it really would not matter what QTK announces or...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    I agree Ninie...it really would not matter what QTK announces or does from here on in...the company has no credibility anymore.

We have company's like BPH and RIO whose share price is halved, MRE, down 80%...most others suffering, yet we have the same old fella trying to ramp the hell out of QTK, posting borderline inside information and trying to convince the hot copper member base that QTK is about to boom.

If you look at the past history of posting on hotcopper and all the other forums this member posts about QTK on...its the same old song being played "you just wait....I'll be laughing at you....you'll get an invite....QTK is really about to move"...blah blah blah.

But nothing ever comes of it and we will be hearing week after week of this "She is going to boom" posts forever I would say.

The facts on Quiktrak are for all to see. No amount of hypothesizing and projecting by any ramper is going to suck people into believing its a good place to put your money.....Quiktrak already helped to show us how good they are at business and what they do with peoples money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.