QTK quiktrak networks limited

credit crisis...but qtk will go ballistic, page-23

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Rimtalay,

QTK are not registered on the ASX. They have been delisted, they are not in a suspended state. They can not simply relist with a signed off auditors report. They will need to re-apply and meet the conditions set (and associated applicaion costs). Unless there is a specific agreement that was made with the ASX and nothing in any notices suggested there was.

I suggest you read the following to understand the requirements of listing:

http://www.asx.com.au/ListingRules/chapters/Chapter01.pdf

Of particular importance are the following:

* Entity's aggregrate profit over the last 3 years needs to be at least $1mill.
    * Entity's comsolidated profit for 12 months before listing must be at least $400K
    * At the time of admission the entity must have net tangible assets of at least $2mill after costs of listing OR a marketcap of at least $10mill.

Besides the fact they have not made a profit over the last x years, how do you think they will show tangible assets of $2mill when MP just bought them for $100K. How else will they achieve this, the only way is an influx of money. for the uninitiated like yourself this means a share issue and dilution of shares.

I'm sorry Rimtalay, you've been fleeced. One just hopes you only had a small holding, one that you can afford to lose, which of course is a golden rule when investing in highly speculative stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.