QTK quiktrak networks limited

Rimtalay,QTK are not registered on the ASX. They have been...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Rimtalay,

QTK are not registered on the ASX. They have been delisted, they are not in a suspended state. They can not simply relist with a signed off auditors report. They will need to re-apply and meet the conditions set (and associated applicaion costs). Unless there is a specific agreement that was made with the ASX and nothing in any notices suggested there was.

I suggest you read the following to understand the requirements of listing:

http://www.asx.com.au/ListingRules/chapters/Chapter01.pdf

Of particular importance are the following:

* Entity's aggregrate profit over the last 3 years needs to be at least $1mill.
    * Entity's comsolidated profit for 12 months before listing must be at least $400K
    * At the time of admission the entity must have net tangible assets of at least $2mill after costs of listing OR a marketcap of at least $10mill.

Besides the fact they have not made a profit over the last x years, how do you think they will show tangible assets of $2mill when MP just bought them for $100K. How else will they achieve this, the only way is an influx of money. for the uninitiated like yourself this means a share issue and dilution of shares.

I'm sorry Rimtalay, you've been fleeced. One just hopes you only had a small holding, one that you can afford to lose, which of course is a golden rule when investing in highly speculative stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.